I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Day 6 - Snail Burger

I'm 1/5 of the way into this challenge (my brain leans towards working in fractions...) and I told you there would be more of these guys!  I just went back and counted and this is number 20 in my series of snails with alternative shells!  I'm a little shell shocked to be honest.. (lol) I've painted cheeseburgers in the past, and, I don't know.. there is something so satisfying and fun painting the different layers, colors and textures of a juicy burger with all the toppings.. It was only a matter of time before one ended up on the back of a snail.  Many of my paintings have symbolic meaning... but, alas, not this one.. This one is pure fun, and I'm ok with that :) Yum!

"Snail Burger", 8"x8", oil on panel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...