I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 2, 2018

Day 2 of the 30 in 30 - Little Miss Mei in her mary-janes

Happy Groundhogs day... and, thank you! to those of you who reached out with all your well wishes and good vibes!  Your love is very appreciated.  My guy is getting better day by day, and news from yesterday's appt. was mostly positive. So, whew on that front.
I am just getting around to posting now as today's schedule was also tricky.. another doctor's appt, this time for my teen-aged daughter, plus other Mom duties had me juggling my time.  I'm getting better at managing my time even when things are disjointed but it can be tiring!  I think I am ready for winter to ease up with the sickness, and the cold...  I know I'm not the only parent dealing with this right now, so, love to everyone else out there <3
Yesterday's painting was in honor of my son, so I thought that it was fitting to paint today's in honor of my daughter. She is a very strong and unique young lady who I am so proud of for all she is accomplishing right now.  There is also a soft and love-y side to her that not everyone may know about.. that feeling is what I tried to capture in this painting :)
This one, I can't sell yet either! Sometimes you just have to hold on to a painting for awhile...

Little Miss Mei in her Mary-Janes, NFS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...