I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Day 31 - Final Collage

 Whew! October was quite the month! A lot of fun, lots of great friends giving tons of positive feedback and, also, many sales! But there were also many days trying to figure out just exactly how I was going to pull it off that day... travelling 2-3 days a week an hour away from home and having to paint from my van, doctor's appointments, an early month surgery... all of these things compounded made it definitely a challenge at times. That said, its something I love about the 30 in 30 challenge.. finding out that there is always time to paint and if not, then making time to paint 2 paintings in a day if you have to.. making time for creativity is almost always worth it and posting everyday is definitely always worth it!  :) If you have been following along and reading my blabbing about this month's challenge, THANK YOU!  You are a huge part of why I do what I do, and why I paint what I paint.  Much love to you. <3


30 in 30 collage, oil paintings, 
for availability of any of the work above, please check out my Daily Paintworks Site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...