I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Day 30 - Orange You Sweet

 Today is the last day of the Daily Artwork Challenge and I am always in a bit of shock that a month has passed and I've actually done it..  I think of artists that have dedicated themselves to painting every day all of the time.. not just a month here and there, but every month, every year.. 

No matter the challenges, each time I've done one of these I have discovered new things and gained so much in experience and ideas. This time the challenge also coincided with my Barktober specials so I was able to do some commissions along with my own work which was a lot of fun, and mixed things up a bit. 

Today's painting is titled "Orange You Sweet" and came about because of the painting I posted this past Thursday of the sparrow on a teacup full of cherries.  I thoroughly enjoyed painting those juicy cherries so thought it would be a good idea to explore fruit a bit more.  I am predicting even more fruit in future paintings because of how much fun it is.. the colors are irresistible and honestly, I can practically taste the fruity juice when I'm brushing on the bright reds, oranges and yellows.. more please!


Orange You Sweet, Oil, 8"x8", click here to purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...