I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, July 31, 2020

August 30 paintings in 30 days!



August has just about arrived and I can't believe it.  My aptitude for blogging is truly lacking and I see the last post I wrote was so long ago that it certainly qualifies as another lifetime...especially factoring in everything that has been going on in the world in 2020.  So, since the blissful post of yore, where I was painting away in a covid-free world (or so I thought), it is almost laughable to say -  things have changed. Artists (and frankly everyone) around the world have felt the ramifications of covid and, we all know it, so, I am not going to go into any details about that here.  (if curious though, see my past 3 newsletters here, here and here to read some of what I have been doing since January...)

As I was saying, it is the last day of July, 2020 and after mulling it over, I have decided I need to do a 30 in 30 again, where I paint and post 30 paintings in 30 days...I'm feeling the yen for just that kind of thing. So, stay tuned future selves..  I'll be starting my August 30 in 30 on Sunday, August 2nd and I am excited! I will be posting here every day, as well as on my facebook, Instgram and dailypaintworks pages.. Woo Hoo!  Hold on to your hats... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...