I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 23, 2018

Day 23 - "An Ordinary Decent Egg, C.S. Lewis"

"It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg.  We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary decent egg.  We must be hatched or go bad.  C.S. Lewis
Today was another crazy day from the book of Karen...  Woke up early and framed some paintings, delivered a painting to a happy and loyal collector (thank you Debbie!), helped to hang a show at a fabulous interior design shop in Wyomissing (Saylor House), took my son to have his ankle x-rayed (don't ask..), stopped at DD's for coffee and donuts,  and finally painted this painting. I feel pretty hatched some days.. today being one of them...  Others, I feel like I'm just waiting in my shell.  Funny how that works.   

An Ordinary Decent Egg - CS Lewis. oil, 8"x8", to purchase click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...