I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Day 21 of the 30 in 30 - "Time Flies"

Time really does fly... I have been doing Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 and I can't believe that we are now past the 2/3's point! So happy and thankful (feeling blessed...)  for all of the love and support I have gotten through the past 3 weeks :) Painting birds with various things that I find interesting (not necessarily bird related) has been my primary focus with this challenge.  When thinking of what to pair my bird friends with next, I was inspired to pair some with old clocks.  Amusingly, I didn't realize the obvious metaphor of 'Time Flies' until I was midway through painting this one...and then my logical brain caught up with my creative brain.. I had a genuine "Aha!" moment as I was painting along and idly trying to think of a title... Funny, is all I can say...  


Time Flies, oil, 8"x8", to purchase click here

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...