I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Day 3 of the 30 in 30 - Passing the Grand Palace, Bangkok, Thailand

I am currently fascinated with what I call "Glimpse" paintings. The severe composition (4"x18") is intriguing, challenging and surprising... So, during this 30 in 30, I will be doing a series of glimpse paintings that will show 'Just a Glimpse' of the 20 most visited places in the world.  Today is the first in the series - the #1 place people visited in the world last year was Bangkok, Thailand.  This view is of a side entrance of the Grand Palace, a not to be missed landmark in Bangkok.  I am excited to bring you glimpses of hot spots around the world!

Passing the Palace, Bangkok, Thailand,  oil, 4"x18"
for purchasing info click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...