Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Day 15 of the 30 in 30 - "Tall Tale"

Could a giraffe wear sneakers?  I doubt a giraffe would stand for it actually, but I sure like the look of this guy in a pair of red All Stars.  It is fun imagining and anthropomorphizing animals. (I think this is a word!). I would suspect most of us have given animals human traits from time to time... I know I do!  Just something that makes me smile. If you have read my recent posts, you know I have been experimenting with a very different sized composition - 4"x18".... It has been challenging but extremely enjoyable coming up with interesting compositions within this format.  The Giraffe seemed like a natural fit! The title seemed a natural fit as well... :)

Tall Tale, oil on panel, 4"x18"
to purchase, please click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...