I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Day 15 of the 30 in 30 - "Tall Tale"

Could a giraffe wear sneakers?  I doubt a giraffe would stand for it actually, but I sure like the look of this guy in a pair of red All Stars.  It is fun imagining and anthropomorphizing animals. (I think this is a word!). I would suspect most of us have given animals human traits from time to time... I know I do!  Just something that makes me smile. If you have read my recent posts, you know I have been experimenting with a very different sized composition - 4"x18".... It has been challenging but extremely enjoyable coming up with interesting compositions within this format.  The Giraffe seemed like a natural fit! The title seemed a natural fit as well... :)

Tall Tale, oil on panel, 4"x18"
to purchase, please click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...