I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 28, 2016

Day 9 of my Holiday Painting Spree - "A Minor Bird"

Sometimes birds are just too cute.  This little guy is all puffed up probably keeping warm as the weather is cooling down here in Eastern PA.  3rd in my chickadee mini series, I painted this painting with both brushes and palette knives, which is more complicated than it sounds.  I need to perfect this method because I love it when it turns out the way I intended. The title comes from a Robert Frost Poem of the same name. I included a copy below. Enjoy!


Rounded Up, oil on panel, 6"x6"
to purchase, please click here


And, here is an idea of how to decorate using small art...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...