I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Day 7 - Once in a While

Here is another painting from that group of pics I took one hot summer day a few weeks back.  This time starring my son and daughter!  They are both too good to me. The title just popped into my head, but I like it so I'm sticking with it.  I think I'd like to try this basic subject in a larger, looser painting with perhaps a more horizontal composition.  And, I must say, it was hard to paint such a small painting today, after days of painting larger ones!  I recommend going big to any artist out there.  Anyway, this one is 9"x9", a cute size at least.


Once in Awhile, oil, 9'x9"
To purchase, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...