I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

It's a winner!

Just wanted to share that the final painting of my 30 days of painting challenge, "Big Reds" won third place at the Berks Art Alliance annual membership show!  Very thankful to those people who voted for me!   And I am sorry I couldn't be there to thank you in person... :( Valentine's day was a busy one for me! <3
If you'd like to see this and many other wonderful works of art by other member artists, the show runs through March 12th at the institute of the Arts, 1100 Belmont Ave., Wyomissing, PA, 19610


Big Reds, acrylic and oil on panel,
Contact the Berks Art Alliance for
purchasing information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...