I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Day 27 - Focus

Wait.   Only 3 days left to this challenge?  What happened to January?  Even though I have been to my studio almost every day to paint this month, it still somehow feels like the month just slipped away.  There is way too much to accomplish in a day.  And it never seems to all get done.  This bird is titled focus. Focus to help me work more efficiently... focus to help me set better goals... focus to help me realize what is important and what can be left for later....

Oh, and hey, did you know this about bald eagles? ~ Their wingspan can reach 8 feet, they can reach 100 MPH in a dive and their nests are huge, sometimes weighing over a ton!  They are also endangered, largely because of humans.  We all need to focus on better ways for us all to live together on our planet...

Focus, oil on panel, 6" x 6"
to purchase, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...