I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Day 16 - Where Elephants Walk ~ 2nd installment

Good evening...
So, this painting will be a 3 day painting... I have decided that I need to not stress about getting a painting done, complete and finished every day.  Instead, for this one, I am taking my time and making sure things are right, so to speak.  Last 30 in 30 I was set on completing 30 paintings and in the end there were several that needed more work, if not an entire over haul.  Weekends are also difficult getting to the studio as there are more family things I am doing... so anyway, here is the 2nd installment of Where Elephants Walk.  She will be done tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...