I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Day 28 - Sunlit Tabby (sketch)

I am sure that for all of you who actually come to my blog to read about my paintings, you can relate... Life sometimes just does not allow for all of your best laid plans.  We all lead very busy lives and I am certainly no exception.  Creating a painting a day is just plain hard on a good day.  Today it was impossible....again.. :(  I know you probably don't care, but I must, for my own purposes review with you all the schedule of my day...
Got up at 6 and got the kids off to school (by 8:45)
Finished framing a painting (9:25)
Took super rambunctious dog for a walk (10:10)
Flew (practically) to W. Reading for a business planning meeting (-12:00)
Went to W. Reading Tavern to hang a new show (-1:30)
Got home and ate lunch.  While doing this I sketch out my painting on a panel (2:30)
Daughter comes home and tells me all about her great day - also have nice conversation with my mom :) (3:30)
Go get Son from bus (4:15)
Hubby comes home and fills me in on his day (5:00)
And here I am at 5:30 needing to plan dinner.

So, there it is... I have now explained myself. :) But really, the life of an artist/mother/wife/gallery member is just like any other busy person.  It's all about juggling and priorities.  So please don't think that I am complaining, 'cause, I love my life!  It just doesn't always go the way I planned...  Here is the beginning of the painting, which I will hopefully paint tomorrow!  (but in the words of my late Grandmother... one day at a time.... you never know what to expect from day to day..) And by the way, if you did actually take the time out of your day to read my ranting... I am eternally grateful... Thank you for caring... :)

Sunlit Tabby Sketch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...