I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Three Little Birds and Tiny Tufted

Happy July!  Things are going great for me and my art...  I am busy with several commissions, the gallery I belong to is making some awesome changes to help the artists and I am very happy with the direction my painting is taking me!  The two paintings below are two of my recent ones painted for an upcoming exhibit at the West Reading Tavern on Penn Avenue in West Reading.  The exhibit is all about birds, which are a lot of fun to paint.  I came up with these two compositions, wanting to paint a bit of cuteness... Hope I achieved that!


3 Little Birds, Oil on Panel, Framed, $175


Tiny Tufted, Oil on Panel, Framed, $175

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...