I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Beach Ride

My family and I recently took a beach vacation... One of my favorite sites are all of the beachy bikes that people get around on... The colors are so pretty and they are made for cruisin'.... enjoying the sites.  I snapped a few pics of them and now I wish I would have snapped more because they make great subject matter!  This is my first go at painting a beach ride and I have another planned out... Well, now I have an excuse to take another day or so in the sand and the sun!  I have titled this one "Beach Ride" and it is for sale at my Daily Paintworks site.

Beach Ride, Oil on panel, 6" x 6",
For purchasing information, please click here


This is the original photograph I took... My next painting is of the same bike, different crop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...