I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Two to Row

I painted this one today and posted my progress on facebook during different stages of the painting.  That was a lot of fun, and turned out to be a great thing.. I posted it on DPW as an auction, and already have a bid on it!  Yay!  I love DPW (Daily Paintworks)  Such an awesome platform for selling your artwork through.  So, this one is an image to remind me that I need to take a day to just go hang out near a creek or lake.  Haven't done that in so long.. and it is so healing...  If you are interested in placing a bid on this painting, please visit my DPW site here. Thanks!

Two to Row, oil on panel, 6"x6"
click here to place a bid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...