Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Reading Jazz Singer

The city of Reading, Pennsylvania, where I call home, hosts an annual Jazz festival called the Berks Jazz Fest.  In conjunction with the musical portion of this the Berks Arts Council hosts an art competition/exhibition entitled the Art of Jazz.  I entered a different painting this year (click here to read about it and see it!)  and got into the show. I wanted to enter this painting, however, I didn't finish in time due to the dreaded flu season which hit our family hard.  I finally got it finished and it will be hanging in Art Plus Gallery soon!  It is framed and ready for hanging.


Reading Jazz Singer, 18" x 24", oil on panel, framed
$375

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...