I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Reading Jazz Singer

The city of Reading, Pennsylvania, where I call home, hosts an annual Jazz festival called the Berks Jazz Fest.  In conjunction with the musical portion of this the Berks Arts Council hosts an art competition/exhibition entitled the Art of Jazz.  I entered a different painting this year (click here to read about it and see it!)  and got into the show. I wanted to enter this painting, however, I didn't finish in time due to the dreaded flu season which hit our family hard.  I finally got it finished and it will be hanging in Art Plus Gallery soon!  It is framed and ready for hanging.


Reading Jazz Singer, 18" x 24", oil on panel, framed
$375

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...