I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 5 - Glass Planets

Who doesn't like marbles?  (I guess there is someone who is a marble hater out there but....) I have always had a certain attraction to marbles.. As a child they seemed magical.. as an adult they are beautiful little objects that sometimes seem to hold a universe in them... Today's entry into the 30 in 30 are of some marbles that I came across the other day and knew then that I would paint them sometime during this challenge... well here they are!  I love that deep indigo color in the background.... one of my favorite colors...

Glass Planets, oil on panel, 6" x 6",
to purchase, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...