I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, October 6, 2014

House Commission

I just finished one of 4 commissions today.... I don't want to post the whole picture I guess because the person it is going to doesn't have it yet, but I wanted to share some zoomed in parts of the picture.... I love the tiny cows in the background.. also love the American foursquare house design, which is what this house is...  This week I am starting framing also, and (I am in a bit of disbelief, but...) I will be making 40+ frames for me and 4 other people!  I'll have some pretty awesome sanding muscles by the end of this week... (and sore shoulders!)


Crosier House Commission, (zoom), 18"x18", nfs


Crosier House Commission, (zoom), 18"x18", nfs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...