I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 3 - 30 in 30 challenge

When I started collecting ideas for the 30 in 30 challenge I am taking part in I thought about possible themes for my 30 paintings to fall under. (It can make it easier to come up with ideas if you choose a theme...) I had a few that seemed likely, but never really settled on an idea.  Well, so far, the general theme seems to be....."Summer stuff"... I know, really esoteric..... Can't help it!  I took lots of pics this summer whenever I went places and low and behold....those are the images I am looking at now.... so, yeah.  

The 3rd installment in my 30 in 30 set is a beach scene taken on the oh so short beach vacation I took with the kids in July (when the water was a chilly 52 degrees)  Just happened to catch this pretty little girl and her
Dad.  Glad I did!

At the Beach with Dad, Oil on panel, 6"x6", $75, unframed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...