I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Day 23 of the 30 in 30 - Plein Air Painting

Well, I finally went and did it! I went plein air painting today with two of my good artist friends.  We ended up in Leesport, a central location to all of us.  I am so thankful for the amazingly designed easel that my husband made for me... it made today so much better than had I used my cumbersome french easel... Anyway. I painted 2 paintings today.  Don't know if they are any good, but I am not sure I was expecting any masterpieces today.  Just getting the hang of painting outdoors...  Check back later and I will post some pictures that I took of the day.

Everything's coming together, oil on panel, 6"x6"


I took a quick snapshot on my phone of the scene I was painting to look at when I got home.  the colors were definitely brighter than the photo shows...
Add caption

Red House, oil on panel, 6"x6"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...