Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Day 23 of the 30 in 30 - Plein Air Painting

Well, I finally went and did it! I went plein air painting today with two of my good artist friends.  We ended up in Leesport, a central location to all of us.  I am so thankful for the amazingly designed easel that my husband made for me... it made today so much better than had I used my cumbersome french easel... Anyway. I painted 2 paintings today.  Don't know if they are any good, but I am not sure I was expecting any masterpieces today.  Just getting the hang of painting outdoors...  Check back later and I will post some pictures that I took of the day.

Everything's coming together, oil on panel, 6"x6"


I took a quick snapshot on my phone of the scene I was painting to look at when I got home.  the colors were definitely brighter than the photo shows...
Add caption

Red House, oil on panel, 6"x6"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...