Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 19 of the 30 in 30 - Blue Marble

Today's painting is a miniature... harder to paint than you might think, especially if you are like me and like using big brushes.  The panel measures 4"x4", however, I will be offering this one framed and ready to place in your home... :) So why did I choose a miniature painting?  Well, I had to paint 2 paintings today due to the fact that I have a very busy schedule tomorrow and don't think I will have time to paint... ugh.   But that's o.k., because I did get 2 done today!  I am out of breath (figuratively) and feel like I spent the better part of the day in the studio.  Oh well... not many other things I can think of I'd rather do!  Today's painting is of a marble... Glass orbs are fantastic to paint.  More detail in this tiny object than most other things...

Blue Marble, oil on panel, framed, 4"x4"
to purchase, please click here

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sue! I love marbles.... something magical about them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...