Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Friday, September 12, 2014

Day 12 in the 30 in 30 - A touch of Fall

I took the reference pic for this painting as a passenger during a drive (I think to Hershey Park).  I am including the photo here so you can see the original compared to what I ended up with.  Sometimes I stick pretty close to the photo, sometimes I change a lot...like in this one!  I wanted a red barn in this one, and I really warmed the foreground up. I also cropped it to fit into a square composition. I can't believe I am almost 1/2 way done this challenge! So happy I am able to actually complete one a day!


Reference Photo


A touch of Fall, oil on panel, 10.5x10.5
to purchase please click here


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love what you did with the field and the tree in the foreground!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...