I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Down a country road

Lately I have been fascinated by the landscape.  More accurately, I have been admitting to myself just how much I like looking at our beautiful planet.  There are endless scenes to paint and amazing compositions and color combinations everywhere I look.  I can't drive 1/4 mile without wishing I could take pictures of what I am seeing to review later for future paintings!  Anyway.
This little one is a landscape of some country road near my house.  I liked the abstractness of the composition, the colors and I particularly enjoyed applying the paint as thickly as I did.  Hope you like!

Down a Country Road, 6"x6", oil on panel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...