Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Friday, January 17, 2014

Very thankful Brother Longhorn...

Upon the encouragement of my friend and fellow artist, Crystal Domino, I recently entered a local art show entitled "The Farm" at Studio B in Boyertown.  I submitted Brother Longhorn, and Man & Wife.  Tonight was the opening of the show and I am so honored to say that Brother Longhorn won 2nd place for best in show.  Thanks Crystal!  And thanks to Studio B!  I am excited to get to know the Gallery and its esteemed artist members.


Brother Longhorn, oil on canvas, 18" x 24", $425



Man & Wife, oil on canvas, 12" x 12", $185

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...