I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Commissions

I'm still here... Time just seems to zip right on by and the next thing you know, it's been 3 weeks since my last post.  I don't have any pics to post today, although I have been painting!   I've been working on two commissions that  I will definitely post when they are happily delivered to their new owners!  Until then, I hope everyone is staying warm in my neck of the woods (and anywhere else it's cold!). I should have a few pics to post in a few days of other small paintings I have been able to work on in between commission sessions.  Also, I have hooked up with a great print and graphic design shop out of Phoenixville called Epic Litho.  They are getting prints of the fire house made to sell.  This has taken up more time than expected as well.  I am finding that being an artist is 20% putting a brush to the canvas and 80% other stuff!  Amazing.  I still am trying to figure out how some artists I follow through the Internet are able to put out such large quantities of work and be parents, have a full time job or other obligations in life!  Guess its about time management...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...