I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Quaint farm cottage

Yes, you read correctly.  Quaint...  Some times titles for paintings elude me and at others the painting names itself.  Just depends, I suppose.  This one, I couldn't really come up with anything.  So, Quaint farm cottage it is.  Anyhow, I painted this one using a very bright under painting to see how that would affect the final painting.  Kind of liked it.  Going to keep on experimenting with this for awhile, I think.  So, the first picture is the final painting and the second pic is the underpainting.  As you can see, there is definitely a difference.  Enjoy!


Quaint Farm Cottage,  9" x 12", oil on panel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...