I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Hello All!
I am busily preparing for the Wine and Cheese Fundraiser at the Goggleworks this Sunday.  There will be wine and cheese (well, yeah...) as well as fabulous art for sale (think gifts...) great auction items as well as musical entertainment and other tasty appetizers. Very excited for this event as it will be my first time participating...  Here is one of the latest 6"x6" paintings I have completed.  I am so happy with my brush work and colors in this painting.  This little cow was caught on camera a while back at this unexpected Long horn cattle ranch near my house.  If you would like to purchase him, come to the fundraiser on Sunday from 2-5... Get there early, or he might be gone!

Little Big Horn, Oil on Panel, 6"x6", $75.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...