Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Back from Vacation and good news!

My family and I went camping for the past few days in a fabulous state park called Little Buffalo.  It was great fun and everyone (I hope) had a happy, memorable experience.  Lots of sun, swimming, cooking outdoors and relaxing around a campfire.  Just wish we could have stayed a bit longer.... but, all in all it was very nice.  AND,  I just got some happy news!  My painting titled "Take me out for a row" which was in the front window at Art Plus sold today!  So nice....  Apparently to a "very nice lady".  Well.  I am now at the point where people I have never met have my artwork hanging in their home.  Which I suppose is a bit of a milestone for me.  Hooray!  So, all those pictures I took while on vacation that I thought to myself, "This could be a cool painting".... Will be turning up here soon!

Michael, Meilea, Andrew and Rowan at the cabin in Little Buffalo


These are the boats that sold... Yea!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...