Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Little garage

Another house, except its not.... It is someone's pretty little garage on a side street that I never realized is... Red, White and Blue!    The small building behind it has a simple green roof that contrasts nicely.  I always like to look at this little garage when I pass by for its simplicity and the owner's upkeep.

"Red, White and Blue garage", 4" x 4", oil on canvas
As you may have noticed, I am experimenting with a looser style of painting.  After doing the dog portrait from a few posts back, I felt like I needed to loosen up a bit.  The next few paintings will probably be similar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...