I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Recovered from Christmas... Finally

So I start a blog then don't post to it.  Smart. 
Well, in my defense, Christmas was particularly rough this year.  Or last year, or whatever.  But I feel as though I am finally working my way out of the fog.  So, I will post some pictures today, but am not sure on all of the exact dates that I completed them.  Just know that they were completed sometime between November and Now (January 27, 2013). 

3 Dog portraits...Because I love my dogs soooo much and they are sooooo photogenic.  I take pictures of them all the time and some of them I just have to paint. These 3 are all done in oil on canvas

 Smiling Scooter, 10x10
 Ali and Scooter, 18x24
Surveying the backyard, 11x14

Ali is the smaller one and she is a 13 year old Jack Russel that we got from the humane society.  She is such a cutie.  And Scooter is also 13 years old and he is a Rat Terrier.  He is a goofy butt.  Here I captured his little brown butt, which is a standing joke about Scooter.  And Ali the sturdy little girl who loves tennis balls but is getting too old to chase them anymore.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...