Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Recovered from Christmas... Finally

So I start a blog then don't post to it.  Smart. 
Well, in my defense, Christmas was particularly rough this year.  Or last year, or whatever.  But I feel as though I am finally working my way out of the fog.  So, I will post some pictures today, but am not sure on all of the exact dates that I completed them.  Just know that they were completed sometime between November and Now (January 27, 2013). 

3 Dog portraits...Because I love my dogs soooo much and they are sooooo photogenic.  I take pictures of them all the time and some of them I just have to paint. These 3 are all done in oil on canvas

 Smiling Scooter, 10x10
 Ali and Scooter, 18x24
Surveying the backyard, 11x14

Ali is the smaller one and she is a 13 year old Jack Russel that we got from the humane society.  She is such a cutie.  And Scooter is also 13 years old and he is a Rat Terrier.  He is a goofy butt.  Here I captured his little brown butt, which is a standing joke about Scooter.  And Ali the sturdy little girl who loves tennis balls but is getting too old to chase them anymore.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...