I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Getting ready for Godfrey's

I will be doing a "Meet the Artist" event this coming Saturday at a wonderful shop called Godfrey's - Welcome to Dogdom.  It is located in Mohnton, PA in a converted farmhouse and is true to its namesake.  If you have a dog, then Godfrey's is for you. They carry all things dog and all the things they carry are high quality, unique and truly unmatched by any big box store you could go to. I met the amazing owner of this place, Barb Emmett, a few months ago and she graciously invited me to come on out to do a painting demo and meet the artist event. Very exciting! In addition to the demo, I will have other paintings, matted prints and cards available for sale.  And, in celebration, I am offering 2 specials! If you reserve a commission with me the day of the event, I will frame it for free, (a savings of $45-$65), and, if you sign up for my mailing list, you will be entered to win a matted print of one of my many dog paintings! 
 Below is one of the brand new framed paintings that I'm bringing along for sale. It can be yours if you love it and have to have it! :)

Summer Tanager on Terrier, oil, 6"X6", $90

The prep for an event like this is no small thing, but it is exciting none-the-less.  I have been busy, painting, making frames for new work I plan on bringing, matting lots of prints and packaging cards of my work, planning the demo I will be doing and of course letting everybody know all about it!  
If you live in the area and have a dog, this is a must do event.  Especially if you have always wanted to immortalize your pet in a fine oil painting pet portrait!  
Stop in Godfrey's Saturday, April 7th from 1-3. They are at 4267 New Holland Road, Mohnton, PA 19540. Their phone is 610-777-5755 in case you want more details. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...