I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Dog is Family

I had the great pleasure of being a guest this past Friday on my local TV station, BCTV's show, "Dog is Family". It is hosted by Barb Emmett, owner of Godfrey's Dogdom in Mohnton, PA.  Godfrey's is a spectacular store all about dogs.  They define themselves as a destination that specialize in everything "of and about dogs, and those people, collectively, who are interested in dogs."  Their motto is "Where a happy canine lifestyle is your lifestyle" and this couldn't be more fully realized in the products they carry and services they offer.  Barb is simply a wonderful, dog loving, great person and if you've never been to Godfrey's I urge you to make the trip, if at all possible.  Check out their website here.
Anyway, Barb interviewed me (animal portrait painter extraordinaire:) and 2 other fabulous guests - a holistic veterinarian and a professional animal behaviorist who helped care for and place all the lost pets when hurricane Harvey hit Houston.  It is a very entertaining show all around.  I hope you will give it a listen... my part is first! :) 
Click here to go to the show. 

I also talked about some upcoming events and goings on.. See below for the skinny.. Take note... I will be doing the February 30 in 30... so... be prepared!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...