I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, January 6, 2017

Day 6 of the 30 in 30 - "Under the Supertrees, Singapore"

 From my "Glimpsed" series, Singapore is #4 on the list of the 20 most visited places in the world.  I never would have thought to myself, "Gee, I'd like to go to Singapore some day." But after discovering the Super Tree grove which is a multi sensory park in Singapore, I have reconsidered.  From the Supertree Grove website, "Measuring between 20 and 50 metres tall, these iconic tree-like vertical gardens are designed with large canopies that provide shade in the day and come alive with an exhilarating display of light and sound at night."  I wouldn't mind seeing this...   But, honestly, I don't know if it could  compare with the Redwoods out in California and Oregon.  That is hard to beat.

Under the Supertrees, Singapore, oil, 4"x18"
To purchase, click here





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...