I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Holiday Painting Spree just around the corner



Well, I think it is safe to say that the holidays are approaching, whether we are ready for them or not! :)   Halloween just gone by a few weeks ago, I said to my son, once Halloween is here, then it's Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then New Years.... and Wow.  It all goes by in a whirlwind it seems!  Every year is like this for me, and when you are a self employed artist, sometimes it seems impossible to get a footing and see where you fit in all of the hub bub of the gift giving season.  I made up my mind that this year was going to be the year I was going to join in the holiday fun and offer my artwork at some pretty big discounts - so hopefully for all of my collectors and admirers of my work who have always wanted one of my paintings, now you can get one!  

But wait, there is more!  I was thinking about how much I appreciate the kind people who follow me when I take part in the 30 paintings in 30 days challenges hosted by Leslie Saeta.  There are so many of you out there who cheer me on.  It is an exciting time for me, and for everyone else it would seem as well. Anyway, I can't deny, I love doing the 30 in 30's and am always so pumped to do them. So, I decided, I am going to host my very own 30 in 30! I will be painting (almost) 30 paintings starting on November 20th and going until December 17th (which is 28 paintings I think, if I am honest!).  These paintings will also be available at 20% off my normal prices!   If you buy any of the paintings from my Holiday Painting Spree, they will ship in time for Christmas and will be ready to hang the moment you open your package! 

But wait, there is even more! (Ok, now I am sounding like an info-mercial..)  But really, there is more!  I really wanted to say thank you in a big way this year. I have been painting and selling my work for about 5 years now. My business has grown, I have had solo shows, been featured in newspaper reviews, won awards and generally had a wonderful response to my art.  And I just want to say thank you to everyone who has given me such great support.  So, during this Holiday painting spree, I will be giving away 3 of my paintings and for the grand prize, I will give away a free pet commission!!!
I am so excited and can't wait to get started!  Like I said, it all starts Sunday, November 20th.  I hope you will follow me through this busy season of giving and Joy.  Follow my painting progress, enter everyday and buy original fine art to give a truly original gift at 20% off !!! 

Just fyi, you can enter my contest once a day, every day starting November 20th, at my website, www.karenweberfineart.com.  I will pick a winner at random from all the entries on Saturday of every week.  Good Luck to everyone who enters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...