I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 22- Good Fortune

This little scene reminds me of the many times in life that I have literally or figuratively rounded a corner, only to be pleasantly surprised by what I find.  I consider myself to be 'lucky', or to lead a blessed life, or to have good fortune, or.... maybe I just appreciate my life abundantly... I don't know which of these it is, but really it doesn't matter.  I love the little (and sometimes big) surprises life hands to me sometimes, even if at first I am a bit shocked.  Things always turn out for the best and more often than not, I find hidden gems when I least expect them!

Good Fortune, oil on panel, 6"x6"
to purchase please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...