I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Daily Paintworks

I have recently joined an online group called Daily Paintworks.  Through this site I am able to sell my artwork and keep an online gallery of my art.  Yes I still have my personal website, but this is just another outlet to hopefully sell art through.  Many artists have had success through DPW and I hope to as well!  I have posted 5 or 6 paintings so far and it is awesome that I have gotten comments on some of them from respected artists!  The 21st century is truly a great time to be an artist.  To see this painting and purchase it if you like, click on the link below the picture.

Who will help me plant the grain?, 6" x 6", oil on panel, framed
 
To purchase this painting, or see it in DPW, click HERE.   Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...