Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year!

As you may have guessed (If anyone is even following me anymore!) I am not a big social media person (yet...)  It is hard for me to find a block of time to sit down and upload pics and post them, etc.. BUT, I have been painting lots, and even selling some of my creations!  December was a great month for sales for me and I am looking forward to a great 2014!  I wanted to post some of my latest paintings which will be in the January/February show at the Gallery.  The opening is Friday, January 10th from 5-8 and all are welcome!  Enjoy!

Fields at rest, 14" x 18", oil on panel

Secrets behind the Gallery, 9" x 12", oil on panel

American Foursquare, 6" x 6", oil on panel

The Red Mansard, 10.5" x 10.5", oil on panel

White House in Fleetwood, 6" x 6", oil on panel

My Elsie, 8" x 8", oil on panel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...