I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year!

As you may have guessed (If anyone is even following me anymore!) I am not a big social media person (yet...)  It is hard for me to find a block of time to sit down and upload pics and post them, etc.. BUT, I have been painting lots, and even selling some of my creations!  December was a great month for sales for me and I am looking forward to a great 2014!  I wanted to post some of my latest paintings which will be in the January/February show at the Gallery.  The opening is Friday, January 10th from 5-8 and all are welcome!  Enjoy!

Fields at rest, 14" x 18", oil on panel

Secrets behind the Gallery, 9" x 12", oil on panel

American Foursquare, 6" x 6", oil on panel

The Red Mansard, 10.5" x 10.5", oil on panel

White House in Fleetwood, 6" x 6", oil on panel

My Elsie, 8" x 8", oil on panel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...