I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Brother Longhorn

I finished the painting  Brother Longhorn today.  I left the background alone, mainly because I was so pleased with the looseness of it and the bold colors.  I worked mainly on Mr. Longhorn himself, finessing the details, while trying not to lose that loose feel.  I like the closeness of the composition and had lots of fun trying to capture the majesty and curiosity of this big guy! 
Brother Longhorn, 18" x 24", Oil on Canvas




In addition, I have launched a website where I will be selling my artwork!  I finally got off my butt and bought a domain name through Weebly.  You can find it here www.karenweberfineart.com .It is still under construction, so please be patient, but soon, I will have my paintings for sale (with paypal), and I will be offering prints and other fun goodies!  So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...