I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Must I Sit for a Treat?

I am tentatively titling the painting of Jonna's three dogs, Must I sit for a treat?   The thing is, I don't think I have ever titled a painting before.  It just doesn't seem necessary, usually.  But every time I look at this painting, and throughout the time I spent working on it, Gus, the chocolate lab, seemed to be staring out at me saying just that.  Really, why must I sit every time you give me a treat?   This painting to me is about Jonna's 3 dogs, but mostly, it is about Gus.  So here it is.  The differences are slight compared to the last post of this painting, but I did do a lot of refining and adjusting so things were 'right' in my eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...